Saturday, April 21, 2007

Wedding day blues?

My mom got married today.


Not sure what to say now. I'm glad she's happy. I liked seeing all the people that I knew there and getting to talk to them.

My sister wasn't there. It's probably better since I was stressed out and I can only imagine what it would have been like for her. My borther left after during the meal becuase his kids were acting up. I think it was hard on him too. Seeing mom with anyone other than dad is just too hard to deal with. I wish dad was still alive. I wish mom didn't rush into this marriage. I wish a lot of things but it doesn't change what is.

After the meal they cut the cake and my kids decided to have a cake fight, good thing they had changed cloths by that point!! It definately helped me that my kids were having fun. I probably would have left sooner if it weren't for them.

We went to see my dad. The older girl left her flowers at his grave site. The younger one took some of her flowers to my dad and some for each of my grandparents that are there. The easter flowers were still there too. I think I cried most of the drive home. I feel like the last nail in the coffin. The end ya know?

This sucks.

No comments: