Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter break reflection

Not much of a break. I started a new job this past weekend. I am now the Nursery coordinator for the church! God works in mysterious ways, he really wanted me back in the church so when it looked like the classes were done he made sure there was something to keep me there!! I don't mind, it's like starting from scratch since I'm with the little ones and get to get them interested in church and wanting to go to all the really fun stuff like VBS and Good FriDay Camp.

The only downer this break was forgetting to call my brother to say "happy easter" Ya I know totally crappy. What can I say I was tired from 5 hours at church then the easter stuff with the in-laws, I totally spaced and forgot to call!! Today is Thursday and he still isn't returning my calls or my emails... I think he's still pissed off!!!

We are finally have the little man's birthday party on Sunday. Only about a month late! Cookies and winter storms make scheduling a nightmare anymore.

No comments: