Sunday, December 14, 2014

please disregard this message

so I you call over to ask a question about finances. I couldn't use one of the cards and was worried it was hacked. Your answer to me was it's full. Ya so. We have no money until Friday. I waited to talk to you d during a commercial. You act like I ran over your dog. You complain about it being to hot and you are dressed in warm dress clothes. When I ask why you are dressed up you say it's the only cloths that fit. You haven't gained weight in the last few months. You went shopping for clothes last week.... What gives, why didn't you get jeans too? I ask if you are blowing me of because the game is back on, you answer partly. You really don't get that you aren't being nice..... I only asked about finances because I don't want to get hacked, you treat me like ' what the heel, I didn't expect this talk. How could you.' I was worried. Guess I shouldn't be. We have no money. We won't have money. I can't ask questions. I just piss you off regardless of what I do. merry Christmas

No comments: