Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy birthday Alice!!

I can't believe that it's really been more then 1 week since I last posted. Lots of things happening in the house.

Tonight I have the cousins over. They get to go to work with me and the kids tonight and tomorrow morning. I forgot what it was like to have a bunch of boys around. Little man is far too calm when he's only with women.

The scouts got lots of compliments on their behavior and attitude from the camp weekend that they worked. I've never seen so many adults say so many nice things about tweens!

Little man is officially in cub scouts. He's been to about 4 or 5 meetings now, next week is the holloween party. I thnk the family is going to go to it, it sounds like it will be lots of fun!

Alice is officially 34 today. I got to see her online but it's still not the same as giving her a hug. {{{Alice}}} this is me hugging you.

I think that does it for the short update. Later.

No comments: